- 1 waffle, whole-grain, frozen
- 1/4 cup(s) cheese, ricotta, part-skim
- 1 teaspoon milk, fat-free or soy milk
- 1 teaspoon sugar, powdered (may substitute granulated sugar, honey or sugar substitute)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 strawberries sliced
- Prep time
- Total Time
This recipe makes 1 serving(s)
Toast the waffle. In a small bowl, mix together the ricotta, milk, sugar, and vanilla until thoroughly combined.
Spread the ricotta mixture on top of the waffle and pile the sliced strawberries.