- 1 can(s) fish, tuna, light, packed in water drained
- 1/2 carrot(s) peeled and diced
- 1/2 stalk(s) celery leaves diced
- 1/4 pepper(s), red, bell diced
- 1/4 pepper(s), yellow, bell diced
- 1/2 scallion(s) (green onions) minced
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise, reduced-fat
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 cup(s) spinach leaves
- 4 slice(s) tomato(es) medium-thick
- Prep time
- Total Time
In a medium bowl, flake the tuna into small pieces with fork. Add the carrot, celery, red and yellow pepper, scallion, mayonnaise, and lemon juice, and mix well with a fork.
Line a plate with the spinach and place the tuna mixture on top. Arrange the tomato slices around the tuna.