- 4 cups lettuce (romaine, baby spinach, or mesclun mix)
- 1 four-ounce skinless chicken breast (cooked, cooled and sliced)
- 1/4 cup cooked garbanzo beans (chickpeas), rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup shredded or chopped carrot
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup sliced cucumber
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons Joy's Light Balsamic Vinaigrette *
Produce takes the starring role in this colorful salad: Crisp, leafy greens are mixed with bright orange carrots, jewel-toned bell peppers, purplish onions, and fire engine red tomatoes. Grilled chicken and beans provide high-quality protein.
- Prep time
- Total Time
Top the lettuce with the sliced chicken, chickpeas, and vegetables. Dress the salad with the vinaigrette.
*Get the recipe for Joy's Light Balsamic Vinaigrette