- 1 package(s) spinach, frozen chopped (10-ounces)
- 3/4 cup(s) mayonnaise, reduced-fat
- 1/2 cup(s) cheese, Parmesan freshly grated
- 1 can(s) artichoke hearts (14-ounces) rinsed, drained and finely chopped
- 2 scallion(s) (green onions) finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, Kosher (optional; omit salt if you have high blood pressure)
- Prep time
- Total Time
Microwave the frozen spinach according to package directions. Drain all water and set aside.
In a medium bowl, mix together the mayonnaise and cheese. Stir in the artichoke hearts, scallions, salt, and spinach. Mix thoroughly.
Spoon the mixture into a small casserole dish and bake for 25 minutes, or until hot. Serve with raw vegetables (baby carrots, celery sticks and red, yellow and green pepper strips) for dipping.
Serving Size: ¼ cup dip