- 1 ten-ounce box frozen, chopped spinach
- 3/4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 fourteen-ounce can artichoke hearts (rinsed and drained), finely chopped
- 2 scallions (green onions), finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt (optional)
This dip is a guaranteed HIT! It’s one of my family’s favorite low-calorie, heart-friendly appetizers. Serve it piping hot with lots of colorful, raw veggies for healthy dunking.
- Prep time
- Total Time
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Microwave the frozen spinach according to package directions. Drain all water and set aside.
In a medium bowl, mix together the mayonnaise and cheese. Stir in the artichoke hearts, scallions, salt, and spinach. Mix thoroughly.
Spoon the mixture into a small casserole dish and bake for 25 minutes, or until hot. Serve with raw vegetables (baby carrots, celery sticks and red, yellow and green pepper strips) for dipping.
Serving Size: ¼ cup dip