- 2 tomato(es) large, chopped
- 2 carrot(s) thinly sliced
- 1 zucchini thinly sliced
- 1 pepper(s), red, bell chopped
- 1 cup(s) broccoli florets small
- 1 onion(s), red thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) corn, frozen thawed, or fresh corn kernels
- 2 tablespoon margarine, trans-fat free reduced-fat, soft tub
- 1/4 cup(s) rosemary, fresh minced
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, red flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, Kosher
- 1/4 cup(s) vinegar, balsamic
- 2 clove(s) garlic, minced
- Prep time
- Total Time
Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, carrots, zucchini, bell pepper, broccoli, onion, and corn. Add the soft tub spread and rub it over all the vegetables until well coated. Add the rosemary, vinegar, garlic, red pepper flakes, and salt. Mix well. Spread out evenly on the prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of water.
Roast for 20 to 25 minutes, turning occasionally, until the vegetables are tender and the tomatoes begin to fall apart. Serve immediately.
Makes 4 Servings