- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen (thawed) corn kernels
- 2 tablespoons whipped butter (or trans-fat free soft-tub spread)
- 1/4 cup fresh minced rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
This dish is a cancer-fighting powerhouse! Thanks to selected vegetables seasoned with rosemary, it’s downright delicious and great for your body at the same time.
- Prep time
- Total Time
Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, carrots, zucchini, bell pepper, broccoli, onion, and corn. Add the soft tub spread and rub it over all the vegetables until well coated. Add the rosemary, vinegar, garlic, red pepper flakes, and salt. Mix well. Spread out evenly on the prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of water.
Roast for 20 to 25 minutes, turning occasionally, until the vegetables are tender and the tomatoes begin to fall apart. Serve immediately.
Makes 4 Servings