- 3/4 cup(s) mayonnaise, reduced-fat
- 1/2 cup(s) cheese, Parmesan finely grated
- 12 large egg(s), hard boiled (see Notes), cooled, yolks removed, whites roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon pepper, black ground (see Notes)
- 1/2 large pepper(s), red, bell seeded and finely diced
- 2 stalk(s) celery finely diced
- Prep time
- Total Time
In a large mixing bowl, combine the mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, and black pepper. The dressing will be thick.
Add the chopped egg whites, bell pepper, and celery, and stir to evenly coat with the dressing.
Notes: If you prefer less black pepper, start with only ½ teaspoon and increase to taste.
To make perfect hard-boiled eggs: Place the eggs in a large pot and cover with cold water by at least 1 inch. Bring the water to a rolling boil over medium-high heat. Once the water boils, remove the pot from the heat, cover it with a tight-fitting lid, and let it stand for 15 minutes. Rinse the eggs under cold water until cool to the touch, and they’re ready to peel.
Serves 4. Serving Size: 1¼ cups