- 6 graham cracker crust mini (store-bought)
- 1 cup(s) pumpkin, puree canned, 100% pure
- 1/2 cup(s) milk, fat-free
- 1 egg(s)
- 1 egg white(s)
- 1/3 cup(s) maple syrup pure
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg, ground
- 1/8 teaspoon ginger, ground
- 1 pinch salt, Kosher
- whipped cream ground cinnamon, for garnish (optional)
- Prep time
- Total Time
In a large bowl whisk together the remaining ingredients until smooth. Divide the filling evenly between the 6 crusts (the crusts will be very full, and you may have some filling left over).
Bake for 25 minutes, or until a knife inserted into the center of one of the pies comes out clean.
Cool to room temperature. Garnish each pie with a dollop of whipped cream and sprinkle with cinnamon, if desired.
Serving Size: 1 mini pie