- 1 large nectarine (peel-on), roughly chopped (may substitute 1 cup fresh or frozen peach slices)
- 1 cup mango chunks, fresh or frozen
- 1 banana (fresh or frozen), sliced
- 6 ounces non-fat vanilla yogurt (preferably Greek)*
- 1 cup lowfat milk
- 3 - 5 ice cubes
Make this refreshing, creamy smoothie year-round: frozen fruit works just as well as fresh. Great as a protein-rich breakfast on-the-run, or a satisfying post-workout meal.
- Prep time
- Total Time
Add all ingredients to a blender. Purée until smooth and frothy.
Serving size: 2 cups
* For celiac disease, check yogurt label to ensure it’s gluten-free.