- 1/2 cup nonfat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fat-free or low-fat buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 scallion (green onion), finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
This creamy, zesty ranch dressing has a fraction of the calories, fat and sodium of store-bought brands. It’s super thick, so it works as both a salad topper and a yummy dip for veggies. For a thinner, pourable dressing, just add more buttermilk.
- Prep time
- Total Time
Combine all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl and stir well to combine.
Serving size: 2 tablespoons