- 1 onion(s) medium, sliced
- 1 cucumber(s) sliced
- 1 pepper(s), green, bell sliced
- 1 clove(s) garlic
- 4 cup(s) juice, tomato, low-sodium
- 1/4 cup(s) vinegar, red wine
- 1/4 cup(s) oil, olive
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, Kosher
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper, red ground
- Prep time
- Total Time
In a food processor or blender, purée the onion, cucumber, bell pepper, garlic, and 1 cup of the tomato juice.
Transfer to a large bowl and add the remaining 3 cups tomato juice, vinegar, olive oil, salt, and red pepper. Prepare the gazpacho a day in advance and refrigerate. Serve chilled.
Optional: garnish each serving with a dollop or swirl of fat-free or reduced-fat sour cream and additional chopped onion, cucumber, and pepper.
Makes 8 Servings. Serving size: 1 cup