- 1 cup(s) spinach, baby (1 big handful)
- 1/2 cup(s) cucumber(s) chunks, peel on
- 1 stalk(s) celery cut into chunks
- 1/2 medium banana(s) fresh or frozen, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup(s) pineapple chunks fresh or frozen
- 6 ounce(s) yogurt, fat-free, Greek-style, plain (see note)
- 3 whole ice cubes 3-5 cubes (optional)
- Prep time
- Total Time
Add the spinach, cucumber, celery, and 1/2 cup water to the blender. Blend on high until completely smooth and liquid.
Add the banana, pineapple, yogurt, and ice cubes (if using) to the blender. Blend until smooth and frothy.
Serving size: 2 cups
Note: Substitute ½ cup silken tofu for the yogurt to make a vegan shake.