- oil spray
- 1 pounds turkey, ground lean (at least 90% lean)
- 1 small zucchini summer, grated
- 1 cup(s) oatmeal instant
- 1/2 cup(s) mushrooms, shiitake chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) milk, fat-free
- 1/4 cup(s) basil, fresh thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce, less sodium
- 2 egg white(s)
- 4 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme, dried
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano, dried
- salt substitute
- pepper, black ground
- Prep time
- Total Time
Preheat the oven to 350°F. Coat a 1-quart loaf pan with oil spray or line with aluminum foil.
In a large bowl, mix the turkey, zucchini, oatmeal, mushrooms, milk, basil, soy sauce, egg whites, garlic, thyme, and oregano and season with salt substitute and pepper.
IBS sufferers take note: This recipe is suitable for constipation-predominant IBS and diarrhea-predominant IBS.