- 1 package(s) turkey, ground lean (1 1/4 pounds)
- 1 pepper(s), red sweet, roasted whole jarred, patted dry with paper towels, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) cheese, feta, crumbled
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced (may substitute ½ teaspoon garlic powder)
- 1 teaspoon oregano, dried (may substitute 2 teaspoons fresh oregano, finely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, red flakes (optional)
- Prep time
- Total Time
In a large bowl add the ground turkey, roasted red peppers, feta, garlic, oregano, onion powder, and red pepper flakes (if using). Season with black pepper to taste. Mix the ingredients together until they are fully incorporated. Divide the meat mixture into four equal portions and shape into patties.
Coat a large sauté pan with oil spray and place over medium-high heat. (Alternatively, preheat an indoor or outdoor grill pan coated with oil spray.)
Place the burgers in the pan and cook for 5 minutes per side, or until the burgers are no longer pink in the center.