- 1/2 cup(s) farro (may substitute quinoa, bulgur, whole wheat couscous, barley or another whole grain)
- 1 can(s) beans, garbanzo (chickpeas) 15 oz. (preferably no-salt-added or low-sodium), rinsed and drained
- 1/2 pounds peas, sugar snap trimmed and cut into thirds
- 4 apricots fresh, diced
- 3 tablespoon vinegar, white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard, Dijon
- 1 pinch salt, Kosher
- 1 pinch pepper, black
- 1 1/2 tablespoon oil, olive, extra-virgin
- Prep time
- Total Time
In a medium bowl, combine the cooked farro, chickpeas, sugar snap peas, and apricots.
In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, mustard, salt (if using), and pepper. Slowly drizzle in the olive oil while whisking vigorously. Pour the dressing over the farro mixture and stir until the dressing evenly coats the salad ingredients.