- 1 yogurt, fat-free plain (6-ounce) container (about ¾ cup)
- 1/4 cup(s) mayonnaise, reduced-fat *
- 2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 bag coleslaw mix, packaged shredded
- 1 pepper(s), red, bell thinly sliced into strips
- Prep time
- Total Time
In a large bowl, whisk together the yogurt, mayonnaise, and apple cider vinegar.
Add the coleslaw mix and bell peppers to the bowl, and toss the ingredients in the dressing until evenly coated. Season with kosher salt and pepper to taste.
*Note: For celiac disease, check label on mayonnaise to ensure it’s gluten-free.