- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 4 cups shredded cabbage
- 1/2 cup chopped scallion (green onions)
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar or orange juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- Ground black pepper, to taste
Coleslaw, starring cabbage - one of the cruciferous vegetable superheroes - is a perfect addition to any meal. My low-calorie version uses reduced-fat mayo plus scallions and dried cranberries for color, flavor, and cancer-fighting nutrients.
- Prep time
- Total Time
Combine the cabbage, carrots, scallions, cranberries, mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, salt, and pepper in a large bowl and toss to mix.