- 1 orange, zested, peeled and cut into sections
- 1/2 pink grapefruit, peeled and cut into sections
- 1 carrot, peeled and grated
- 1/2 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1/4 cup papaya or mango chunks (fresh or frozen)
- 2 tablespoons wheat germ
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 - 5 ice cubes
Calories count, so remember to factor the caloric value of this smoothie into your total calories. If weight is an issue, split into two servings and enjoy as a snack, or count one full serving as your breakfast. Otherwise, enjoy a serving any time.
- Prep time
- Total Time
In a blender or food processor, combine the orange zest and sections, grapefruit, carrot, yogurt, raspberries, papaya, wheat germ, lemon juice, and sugar. Blend until smooth.