Cinnamon Cheesecake Fondue
This rich, creamy dessert is a delicious way to satisfy a craving for New York-style cheesecake without excessive calories, fat, and sugar. It's always a hit at parties!
This recipe is excerpted from Joy’s Slim &
Photo Credit: Joseph DeLeo
4 ounces (1/2 cup) low-fat cream cheese, at
- ¾ cup nonfat sour cream or nonfat plain
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Cut fresh fruit (apples, pears,
cantaloupe, honeydew, pineapple, peaches, strawberries)
Combine all the ingredients except the fruit in a
medium bowl, mixing them vigorously with a whisk until completely smooth. For best results, refrigerate for 30 minutes
- Serve with the cut fresh fruit for dipping.
Serving Size: 1/4 cup fondue
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 129, Total Fat: 5 g, Sat. Fat: 3 g, Cholesterol: 15 mg, Sodium: 165 mg, Total Carbohydrate:17 g, Dietary Fiber: 0 g, Protein: 5 g,